Friday 5 August 2016

#203 CHALLENGE OVER AT QKR STAMPEDE

Good Morning!
Today sees the start of another Challenge over at QKR Stampede.
Here is my DT card



The Challenge this week is #203 Things with Wings! 

I choose digi24296 Chicken Little Digi-Stamp
Awhh! just look at that sweeties little face! Coloured with Copics. I put the 'spots' on the umbrella using Gelly Rool pen.  Papers from stash...Chicken cut on the Cameo.. A tiny bit of Washi tape for her to  stand on. Lawn Dawn dies and Computer generated sentiment.

 Challenges entering.

Animal Friends ~ Summer
Crafting with Friends ~ Anything Goes
Kitty Bee Designs ~ All about Animals
Polkadoodles Crafting ~ Summer
The Paper Girls ~ Washi It Up
A Snowflake Promise ~ Summer
Inspiration Destination ~ Anything Goes
Southern Girls ~ Anything Goes
Polkadoodles Crafting ~ Anything Goes




Thank you so much for calling..
BIG apologies for posting yesterday. My world is very topsy turvy at the moment and I thought the 4th was a Friday . Dooohh!!!!!!!

15 comments:

Imke said...

This Card make me smile, Chrissy - and the Sentiment is great !

Chris said...

Still chuckling over this one Chrissy...the chicken's face is priceless...even pink clouds and that stylish polka dot brolly aren't making her feel happier about the rain! Another brilliant card!
Chris
x

Chrissy said...

She is such a little cutie Chrissy..love her pink clouds and raindrops and her face tells it all..lol..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant fun card, love the image and those pink clouds
Lorraine x

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

wannabcre8tive said...

Chrissy, your card is sooooooooo adorable. I love the pink clouds and I will have to remember to use colored clouds on my card. Thanks, for sharing.

Dreja said...

Eine tolle Karte. Paßt zum aktuellen Wetter. :D
Danke daß du wieder bei den Animal Friends mitmachst.
LG Dreja

Unknown said...

So cute love the simple design and colours are beautiful. Thank you for joining us at the Anything Goes Challenge at Polkadoodles. Helen DT xx

StampinJessica said...

So cute Chrissy !
Love your CAS Design. Thank you for join the Animal Friends Challenge !
Hugs Jessica DT

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Well, here I go again. I thought I left a comment. I was on vacation, but took my iPad. It was instant love for your card. Just too cute!!! I even saved your post in my mail. Thought I would revisit and then notice no comment from me. Sorry about that. Once again, this little card put a smile on my face this early morning. Thank you!

Anjie said...

Fab make. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
Anjie (DT)

Anonymous said...

haha cute card so much fun! hugs me xx

Brittany M. said...

What an adorable card, Chrissy! Thanks for playing along this week with the Paper Girls!

Heike said...

Eine süße Karte. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

LG Heike

Crafting Belle said...

Fabulous card. Thank you for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Polkadoodles. Hugs Lisa xxx